Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
960 Backstage Lane
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS will generally take you to either Backstage Lane or Overpass Rd. – at the intersection of those two roads, you want to stay on Overpass Rd. and enter the EPCOT backstage area toward the security guard shack – see below for full set of directions from I-4.
If you have trouble finding us, please call the facility for directions: 407-934-4100.
CLW Directions traveling on I-4:
- Take exit 67 and go north on 536 toward the Walt Disney World Resort/Epcot.
- Follow signs leading to Epcot. Take the exit toward “Epcot Resort Area”, E Buena Vista Drive.
- Turn left onto E Buena Vista Dr.
- Get in the right turn only lane and turn right at the first light onto Backstage Lane.
- Make your first left, before the traffic light, into the parking lot with the sign “Authorized Vehicles Only”.
- The Center for Living Well is the brown building on your left.
- Drive to the front of the building and turn left into the parking area.
The Center for Living Well is open to active eligible Disney employees, Cast Members and covered family members enrolled in a Disney-sponsored Cigna or Allegiance medical plan.
The Center for Living Well Pharmacy is open to all Disney Cast Members and eligible dependents. The services available will be based on health plan coverage as shown below:
- Cast Members with Disney’s Cigna coverage: 30-day prescriptions (regular Cigna copay and coinsurance apply) and 90‐day prescriptions available at discounted mail‐order pricing.
- Cast Members with Disney’s Allegiance coverage: 30-day prescriptions (regular copay and coinsurance apply) and 90‐day prescriptions available at discounted mail‐order pricing.
- All Cast Members can take advantage of discounted over-the-counter medications!
Don’t have an account yet? Sign up at MyPremiseHealth.com today!
The Center for Living Well – Epcot requires appointments. Same-day appointments will be accommodated; either virtually or in-person.
The Center for Living Well – Epcot is your first stop for a diagnosis, routine primary care, prescription refill, annual physical, immunization, or lab work. The center is equipped to handle a variety of personal medical needs. Please visit the services page for more detailed information.
The Center for Living Well Pharmacy provides prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and onsite consultations. For more information, click here to go directly to the services page.
Online prescription refills are conveniently available for patients who have previously filled a prescription at our pharmacy.
- To refill a prescription online, log into your account or create a new one at Walgreens.com.
- Select “Refill Prescriptions.”
- From the navigation menu, select “More” then click “Refill with Rx Number.”
- Enter the Rx number then select “Continue.”
- If you are already logged in, click here to go directly to the refill page to get started.
The Center for Living Well – Epcot provides comprehensive primary healthcare exclusively for Disney employees, Cast Members, and family members enrolled in a Disney-sponsored medical plan. We cannot bill secondary insurance plans.
If you are not covered by a Disney-sponsored medical plan, you can’t utilize the Center for Living Well – Epcot. However, you can utilize the Pharmacy for OTC medication purchases, which are deeply discounted.
Yes, the Center can perform blood draws ordered by an outside provider, as long as you are enrolled in the Disney-sponsored medical plan. Make an appointment for the lab by either calling the Center or by visiting our patient portal. Please bring your lab orders with you to your appointment.
The Center for Living Well – Epcot offers basic first aid as well as emergency care in certain situations. The center is not an approved provider for workers’ compensation claims. However, Health Services, conveniently located across the street from the Center for Living Well – Epcot, handles all on the job injuries for Cast Members.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 9-1-1.
Yes, the center is open from:
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST
Please work with your supervisor to ensure proper notice/coverage for your position.
Premise Health operates the Center for Living Well and maintains partnerships with VSP for Vision, Quest for Lab Services and Kindbody for the Gaea Center.
Your personal health information is confidential, and your data is kept secure. The Center for Living Well – Epcot operates in accordance with HIPAA and works diligently to protect all health records. Premise Health can’t share any personal health information without your permission. Rest assured, your personal health information is not shared with your employer. Notice of privacy practices are available for review in our centers.
No, the Center for Living Well – Epcot is offered as an onsite convenience for Disney employees, Cast Members, and their family members enrolled in a Disney-sponsored medical plan.
As protocols surrounding the pandemic continue to change and evolve, it’s important that you check with the center to ensure they are open and taking appointments before you plan a visit. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and taking all the necessary precautions to provide a safe environment for you and our staff. Please refer to the CDC for the latest information regarding COVID-19.